New Office Locations!
We are pleased to announce new office locations in Orlando and Tallahassee:
- 4767 New Broad Street, Orlando, FL 32814;
- 113 S. Monroe St., 1st floor, Tallahassee, FL 32301.
Our telephone numbers and extensions have not changed. Our email addresses have not changed. Our mailing address has not changed.
Please continue sending all mail to our Jacksonville address – 4811 Beach Blvd., Suite 303, Jacksonville, FL 32207, for imaging and processing.
Our attorney-in-residence in Orlando is a shareholder, Tiffany M. Jones. Tiffany has been living and working with us in the Orlando area for the last three years.
Our attorney-in-residence in Tallahassee is Raymond L. Roebuck, one of our senior trial attorneys. Ray recently purchased a home near Tallahassee.
If you have any questions, please call any of us at 904-346-3166. Thank you.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Bad faith and extra-contractual damages
- Commercial disputes
- Construction disputes and defects
- False claims
- Insurance fraud
- Insurance and coverage issues
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Negligence claims
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Professional liability
- SIU investigations
The Florida Bar regulates advertising by lawyers, and may consider lawyers’ websites a form of advertising.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- The material on this web site is informational only. We give no legal advice on this web site.
- Results may not be typical. You may not have as beneficial a result.
James Durstein Wins Federal Court Order on CME Conditions In Florida,…Read More
In August 2017, I reported that a political drama was…Read More
On May 24, 2018, an Ocala jury returned a favorable verdict…Read More
On April 13, 2018, a jury returned a favorable verdict for…Read More