Meet Leslie Coulter
We are pleased to welcome Leslie Coulter to the O’Hara Law Firm. She joins Tiffany Jones in our Orlando, Florida, location.
Leslie earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Minnesota State University, Mankato in 2007. After working as a journalist, Leslie earned her Juris Doctor from University of Miami School of Law in 2016, where she graduated cum laude. She began her law career as an Assistant Public Defender for the Ninth Judicial Circuit in central Florida, where she had more than a dozen misdemeanor and felony trials.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Bad faith and extra-contractual damages
- Commercial disputes
- Construction disputes and defects
- False claims
- Insurance fraud
- Insurance and coverage issues
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Negligence claims
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Professional liability
- SIU investigations
The Florida Bar regulates advertising by lawyers, and may consider lawyers’ websites a form of advertising.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- The material on this web site is informational only. We give no legal advice on this web site.
- Results may not be typical. You may not have as beneficial a result.
James Durstein Wins Federal Court Order on CME Conditions In Florida,…Read More
In August 2017, I reported that a political drama was…Read More
On May 24, 2018, an Ocala jury returned a favorable verdict…Read More
On April 13, 2018, a jury returned a favorable verdict for…Read More