Meet Leslie Coulter
We are pleased to welcome Leslie Coulter to the O’Hara Law Firm. She joins Tiffany Jones in our Orlando, Florida, location.
Leslie earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Minnesota State University, Mankato in 2007. After working as a journalist, Leslie earned her Juris Doctor from University of Miami School of Law in 2016, where she graduated cum laude. She began her law career as an Assistant Public Defender for the Ninth Judicial Circuit in central Florida, where she had more than a dozen misdemeanor and felony trials.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Bad faith and extra-contractual damages
- Commercial disputes
- Construction disputes and defects
- False claims
- Insurance fraud
- Insurance and coverage issues
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Negligence claims
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Professional liability
- SIU investigations
The Florida Bar regulates advertising by lawyers, and may consider lawyers’ websites a form of advertising.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- The material on this web site is informational only. We give no legal advice on this web site.
- Results may not be typical. You may not have as beneficial a result.
In March 2016, after a five-day jury trial in which the…Read More
This is another good reason to remove lawsuits for UM benefits from state court to federal court where such is possible.Read More
The dangerous instrumentality doctrine is unique to the State of Florida.Read More
Steve O’Hara recently won orders from the trial court denying a plaintiff’s motions for new trial and to set aside a defense verdict.Read More