Meet Todd Murgo
Todd Murgo grew up in New Jersey. Todd earned his bachelor’s degree in Criminology from the University of Tampa. He then graduated cum laude from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2018. While in law school, he was a Dean’s List student and served as Executive Research Editor on the University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy. Todd has prior work experience in both International Tax law and Worker’s Compensation Defense. He is admitted to practice in the State of Florida.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Bad faith and extra-contractual damages
- Commercial disputes
- Construction disputes and defects
- False claims
- Insurance fraud
- Insurance and coverage issues
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Negligence claims
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Professional liability
- SIU investigations
The Florida Bar regulates advertising by lawyers, and may consider lawyers’ websites a form of advertising.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- The material on this web site is informational only. We give no legal advice on this web site.
- Results may not be typical. You may not have as beneficial a result.
This is another good reason to remove lawsuits for UM benefits from state court to federal court where such is possible.Read More
The dangerous instrumentality doctrine is unique to the State of Florida.Read More
Steve O’Hara recently won orders from the trial court denying a plaintiff’s motions for new trial and to set aside a defense verdict.Read More
Many of us at O’HARA HALVORSEN HUMPHRIES, PA took to the…Read More