Peter Kellogg Wins Verdict in Duval County
In early June 2019, a Duval County jury returned a defense verdict for our insured clients who were defended at trial by Peter Kellogg. Our client/driver was on I-95, driving his employer’s F250 which was pulling a landscape trailer. He rear-ended our co-defendant who had stopped behind the plaintiff's vehicle which had stopped or nearly stopped in the right-hand travel lane in an effort to move into an exit lane. The plaintiff was a retired professional athlete claiming permanent soft tissue injuries, past medical bills of about $32,000, future medical bills, and non-economic damages. The jury found no fault on the part of either defendant. Congratulations, Peter Kellogg!
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Bad faith and extra-contractual damages
- Commercial disputes
- Construction disputes and defects
- False claims
- Insurance fraud
- Insurance and coverage issues
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Negligence claims
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Professional liability
- SIU investigations
The Florida Bar regulates advertising by lawyers, and may consider lawyers’ websites a form of advertising.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- The material on this web site is informational only. We give no legal advice on this web site.
- Results may not be typical. You may not have as beneficial a result.
James Durstein Wins Federal Court Order on CME Conditions In Florida,…Read More
In August 2017, I reported that a political drama was…Read More
On May 24, 2018, an Ocala jury returned a favorable verdict…Read More
On April 13, 2018, a jury returned a favorable verdict for…Read More