Peter Kellogg Wins Verdict in Duval County
In early June 2019, a Duval County jury returned a defense verdict for our insured clients who were defended at trial by Peter Kellogg. Our client/driver was on I-95, driving his employer’s F250 which was pulling a landscape trailer. He rear-ended our co-defendant who had stopped behind the plaintiff's vehicle which had stopped or nearly stopped in the right-hand travel lane in an effort to move into an exit lane. The plaintiff was a retired professional athlete claiming permanent soft tissue injuries, past medical bills of about $32,000, future medical bills, and non-economic damages. The jury found no fault on the part of either defendant. Congratulations, Peter Kellogg!
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Bad faith and extra-contractual damages
- Commercial disputes
- Construction disputes and defects
- False claims
- Insurance fraud
- Insurance and coverage issues
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Negligence claims
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Professional liability
- SIU investigations
The Florida Bar regulates advertising by lawyers, and may consider lawyers’ websites a form of advertising.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- The material on this web site is informational only. We give no legal advice on this web site.
- Results may not be typical. You may not have as beneficial a result.
Many of us at O’HARA HALVORSEN HUMPHRIES, PA took to the…Read More
One of our own, Tiffany M. Jones, was recently featured in…Read More
The Florida Wildlife Federation has been keeping the wild in Florida…Read More