Se Habla Espanol
We are pleased to announce increased capacity to handle matters involving Spanish speaking parties and witnesses. One of our newest attorneys, Graciela Castillo, is a native of Peru and is fluent in written and spoken Spanish. We are pleased to have this resource available to assist with matters involving Florida’s growing Spanish speaking population, especially for our central Florida practice.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Bad faith and extra-contractual damages
- Commercial disputes
- Construction disputes and defects
- False claims
- Insurance fraud
- Insurance and coverage issues
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Negligence claims
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Professional liability
- SIU investigations
The Florida Bar regulates advertising by lawyers, and may consider lawyers’ websites a form of advertising.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- The material on this web site is informational only. We give no legal advice on this web site.
- Results may not be typical. You may not have as beneficial a result.
In August 2017, I reported that a political drama was…Read More
On May 24, 2018, an Ocala jury returned a favorable verdict…Read More
On April 13, 2018, a jury returned a favorable verdict for…Read More
In March 2016, after a five-day jury trial in which the…Read More