NOW SERVING CENTRAL FLORIDA, TOO
Tiffany Jones has been living and working in the Orlando area for several years now. Her Central Florida caseload is growing, but she has capacity to take on more. She can be contacted at email@example.com, 904-346-3166 extension 3037.
Our "paperless" practice allows Tiffany and all of our attorneys to work remotely, enabling us to handle lawsuits and other legal matters anywhere in the State of Florida. However, because lawsuits require appearances at hearings, depositions, mediations, and trials, it is more practical for lawsuits to be handled by attorneys who live and work in the geographic areas where the lawsuits are filed.
Geographically, we focus our trial practice on North Central Florida, Northeast Florida, and now Central Florida, too.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Bad faith and extra-contractual damages
- Commercial disputes
- Construction disputes and defects
- False claims
- Insurance fraud
- Insurance and coverage issues
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Negligence claims
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Professional liability
- SIU investigations
The Florida Bar regulates advertising by lawyers, and may consider lawyers’ websites a form of advertising.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- The material on this web site is informational only. We give no legal advice on this web site.
- Results may not be typical. You may not have as beneficial a result.