We defend against claims and lawsuits for damages.
We negotiate and mediate countless claims to settlement, as well as take many cases to trial.
After a lawsuit is filed, we believe the best defense is a good offense. Before a lawsuit is filed, however, the best defense is prevention. Therefore, we also provide a variety of pre-suit services among our many services listed below:
- Civil litigation (trials and appeals)
- Evaluations of liability claims
- Coverage opinions
- Time-limited settlement demands
- SIU / Fraud investigation
- Responses to Civil Remedy Notices of Insurer Violations
- Examinations under oath
- Advice and evaluation regarding bad faith and extra-contractual exposure
- Resolution of competing claims with limited coverage (global settlements)
- Prosecution of lawsuits for declaratory judgment on coverage
- Appeals of orders and judgments
To see the areas of law in which we prevent, prosecute, defend, and try lawsuits, please click here.
Please contact us if you would like specific information about cases we have taken to jury verdict.
The Florida Bar regulates advertising by lawyers, and may consider lawyers’ websites a form of advertising.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- The material on this web site is informational only. We give no legal advice on this web site.
- Results may not be typical. You may not have as beneficial a result.